Sunday, March 13, 2016

More to come & Neglected Books blog

The blog hasn't gone anywhere - just a long break.  It will be back at the start of April at the latest (first two weeks of posts are ready to go).


In the meantime check out this blog which I think anybody coming here will like.  I had seen it years ago but didn't notice that it had grown so much since then.  He covers mostly fiction and at much greater length.  Plus most of this is fairly recent and still copyrighted so you'll have to hit libraries or used book dealers to read them.  (And I guess it's from doing my own blog that I consider things from the 1940s onward as "recent".)

He is already covering Dorothy Richardson who I had planned to post about as soon as I finished her first book.

There's a nice profile in The New Yorker.